- Hello! I am Cara a new kindergarten teacher leaping into the classroom in 2013. I want this blog to be a place where I can keep a journal of my thoughts, feelings and lessons learned about the adventure that is teaching and a chronicle of useful resources and experiences I find along the way. I also want to see how I can turn my hobby (sewing) into a useful tool within the classroom.
- self empowerment is an important skill for little people twitter.com/WeAreTeachers/… 2 years ago
- listened in on this tonight from a regional outpost. art goes beyond brush and paper twitter.com/m_is4/status/6… 2 years ago
- my feelings about starting my first teaching job next week wp.me/p2Z99a-1b 4 years ago
- @coolcatteacher awkward but I think I was actually trying to tag @theteachertom sorry other teacher tom! 4 years ago
- An old yet valid post about why mess matters to young children #ece #eceaus movingsmartblog.blogspot.com.au/2011/06/respec… 4 years ago